Friday, March 30, 2007

Ref|ect|oN

Today marks 8 months' of work in EY Sydney office. It has been smooth for me since I embarked onto Australia on 24 Jul 2006.

~ Getting my apt in 2-3 days' time since i arrived
~ Having a great housemate, Joan
~ Meeting plenty of good frens
~ Having Jason here for almost half the time
~ Eating loads of stuffs in Winter and diet-controlling since Spring
~ Saving a tidy sum of AUD
~ Melting into the diversified cultures and people around me
~ Fighting with sleepiness to study, quizzes, projects, focus sessions, exams
~ Hearing that Ryan (my nephew) is getting bigger and fitter day by day
~ Knowing that Jason's and moi family doing well
~ Cooking lots of stuffs
~ Paddys Mkt every weekend, washing, vacumn, drying, cleaning, tidying
~ Blah, blah, blah

I m glad that I have made the decision to come here at this time. This aint a lucrative money-making job but I enjoy what I am learning and doing.

Probably I would be in NY or Ldn at the end of next year for a while when I become a qualified CA (*Fingers crossed* - it all depends on moi negotiating skills with Partners - it aint that hard after all, right? i really wish.)

No comments: